Here are places we know of to play Go in the Pacific Northwest, listed from north to south (updated Aug. 2017):
- Bellingham Go Meetup, Wednesdays from 6-9 pm at Bellingham Food Co-Op, 1220 N Forest St., Bellingham, WA 98225
- Seattle Go Center, evenings Mon.-Thu. and Sat., afternoons Tue. and Sat.; sometimes Sun. (Also see the SGC list of places to play Go, more comprehensive than this one.)
- South Sound Go Club, Sundays at Terracrux, Tuesdays at Wheelock Library
- Olympia Go Club, Mondays and Wednesdays at Caffe VitaCaffe Vita
- See OregonGo.org for Portland (Sun., Tue., some Thu.) and Corvallis (Fri.) locations and times.
We hope to see you across a Go board soon!